Thursday, August 22, 2013

Yapos ng Ulan (a repost)

I used poetry to express myself to those dearest to my heart when I was in high school. I gave about six different poems to six different classmates. I know they were not much to brag about, but coming from someone like me who feels like moving mountains each time I have to make an essay or a report, six different poems were an achievement. I'm quite sure too those poems were not Palanca materials, but they were poems nonetheless that were crafted from the depths of my innocent soul.

Last year when Habagat flooded the Metro, I posted Yapos ng Ulan, which I eventually took down this year when I decided to make this blog less personal, and more educational. Now, I am reposting the poem in the aftermath of TS Maring.



No part of this poem may be used without the consent of the author. Translations to other languages may be made, also with the author's consent.
To view the verses of the poem, click on this link to go to the original post Yapos ng Ulan.

No comments:

Post a Comment