Monday, January 13, 2014

Esoterica Sundate with Jessica Zafra

I am 6th from the left joining the crowd queuing for Jessica's signature.

I joined my friends to Solidaridad Bookstore in Manila where Jessica Zafra would have her book signing. Little did I know that the book signing is part of Elwood Perez's movie, Esoterica. To cut the story short, I joined the cast as part of the crowd queuing for Jessica's book signing. I could just imagine the thrill of extras with speaking lines, because I was thrilled enough just being part of a crowd. To top it all: credits rolled with our names, albeit not on the movie, but on Jessica's blog Worked All Weekend.

Photos from behind-the-scenes of Esoterica:


Elwood Perez looks from outside the frame.

Tessa Celdran and Ronnie Liang speaks with Jessica Zafra.

Elwood Perez looks from behind the camera.

A shameless selfie against the cast as background.
Jessica said she would post the video clip on her website. I am keeping myself posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment