Monday, May 6, 2013

How to Locate Your Voting Precinct on May 13, 2013


The Comelec provides an online tool, The Precinct Finder, to locate your precinct or polling place on the Election Day.

























There is also a link to Precinct FinderTips you can go to if you have trouble with name verification. This is common for those with prefix and suffix names such as Ma., Maria, Jr., Sr., II, III, etc. A screen grab is provided below for the Precinct Finder Tips.


In my case, I tried about 6 combinations of my suffix name JR to no avail. Good thing I already have my Voter's ID which shows where I should put my JR, and whether there should be a period or none. Also upon scrutiny, your Voter’s ID already bears your precinct no. Then again, it is still good to check the Comelec’s portal because it has a link to Google maps.

For Android users, you can also check the status of your registration and eligibility for elections using the ABS-CBN Interactive application Comelec Halalan 2013.

Vote wisely. Make a difference.

Have you made your list of 12 senators? Check out mine at My Pick: Senatorial Line-Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment