Saturday, March 1, 2014

#100HappyDays Challenge

from 100happydays.com
We live in a time that is fast changing the world. Each day we struggle to keep up with the pace, and thus find lesser time to enjoy the moment we are in. This is the premise of the #100HappyDays challenge; that no matter how busy our schedules are, can we still find time to be happy?


Few weeks ago I have started seeing photos posted on my facebook news feed with hashtags #100HappyDays; but it was only last night that I came across the website that started it all: http://100happydays.com/.

The challenge is for everyone to be happy for 100 straight days. As a proof of happiness, one must upload a photo via facebook, instagram or twitter with a public hashtag #100HappyDays. [I chose mine to be shared via instagram.]

The website states that 71% of those who took the challenge failed in completing 100 straight days, citing lack of time. As for me, I took the challenge, not just for its novelty, but for the value it could bring me. I am hoping to finish the challenge, not for the 100-page book the website says the finisher can get, but for the habit of being happy even for simple reasons.

What about you? Have you started your #100HappyDays? If not, take the #100HappyDays challenge and let's take time to appreciate life's simple pleasures.

2 comments:

  1. I want to try it din Boyet me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... yes, there has been a conscious effort from me to find happiness since I started the challenge. Being ready to take a photo of what makes me happy, and finding a way to post it are different challenges altogether. Haha.
    Go, I wanna see your photos Khaye!

    ReplyDelete